Dry Gin & Cypress - Organic Soy Candle
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Handcrafted in Beaver, PA
- Free shipping on decor purchases over $100
Set the scene with Dry Gin and Cypress, a refined blend of botanical gin and aged woods. This unique fragrance oil starts with a juniper top note that gives this light-bodied spirit its signature aroma. Red currant adds a hint of fruit that leads to a woody fusion of balsam, oak, cedar, and cypress in the base. It's great all year round.
Made for a second life: When you're done fully enjoying the candle, reuse the glass. Our trendy tumbler is made with thick, seamless glass and has a nice, heavy weight to it. Repurpose it for potting a plant, organizing your vanity, storing pencils, and more.
- Top: juniper
- Middle: gin, red currant
- Base: oak, cedar, cypress, balsam
- 10 oz.
- 40 - 50 hour burn time
- 100% American-grown soy wax
- Organic cotton wick
- Gluten, lead, and phthalate free
- Made in the USA
- Remove dust cover
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting
- Only burn on a level, fire-resistant surface
- Only burn within sight and away from flammable objects, children, and pets
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours
- Stop use when 1/4" of wax remains