The Laughlin Industrial Modern Petite Table
- Handcrafted in Beaver, PA
- Backed by the Ivy League Guarantee
- Free S&I soy candle with your order
- Pickup, local delivery, or LTL available
Pairing a wood tabletop with a steel base always makes a bold statement. Our handmade Laughlin industrial modern table is the perfect gathering place for any kitchen or smaller dining room. It can also be used as a great desk. Its flat black finish fits well in any chic space, and its deeply chamfered edge profile gives it a slight mid-century-modern vibe.
- Hand-built in the USA - Tabletop is created by the Siroh & Ivy team right in Beaver, PA
- Legs manufactured by a trusted vendor - Though the legs of this table are not created in our woodshop, they have been selected by Siroh & Ivy for their beauty and quality
- Length options - Choose from our length options based on how many people you'd like to sit (the number of people you want to seat generally equals the table length)
- Width options - Standard width of 24" with additional width options available
- Solid wood - We use solid kiln-dried red oak which prevents warping and cracking
- Natural Finish - We use a natural linseed oil stain to color and protect the wood
- Customizable looks - We can work with you to select a custom color if you prefer something other than black
- Multi-use - Perfect size for the kitchen, a small dining space, or as an office desk
All of our furniture is made with real wood, meaning no two pieces will ever be the same. There will be knots, distressed textures, and variations in color. In other words, the piece we make for you will be 100% unique. That's why we think you'll love it.
What's a table without a place to sit? Finish your dining room set by visiting our large collection of chairs or our collection of benches.
Contact us directly
Call us at 412-716-5493 to ask about this piece, customizations, and payment options. You can also use the contact form below or include your custom requests in the note section of the cart.
10 - 12 weeks. Our furniture is made to order. Lead times are a projection based on our current lead times at the time of purchase. If lead times change, we will send an email.
Given the handmade nature of our products, variations and imperfections are expected and worthy of celebration. This means every piece of furniture we create is unique and hand-finished just for you. With that in mind, please read through our cosmetic standards BEFORE purchasing from us. By placing an order, you agree that you understand and accept these conditions.
For furniture, pickup, local delivery, and LTL freight options are available when completing your purchase. Local delivery is listed as free but is NOT actually free. We will have a separate phone call with you to estimate this cost and submit a separate invoice. LTL freight is estimated at a minimum of $500. If there are additional costs beyond that, we will discuss this with you.
For decor products, local pickup and multiple USPS options will be shown at checkout.
Please read our shipping policy and our refund policy in full before purchasing any furniture from us. We want you to be comfortable with the process and aware of all of your options before investing in handcrafted custom furniture.