Black Walnut Serving Board - Sea Foam Medium
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Handcrafted in Beaver, PA
- Free shipping on decor purchases over $100
Description & Features
Carefully crafted in the USA, this artisan black walnut serving board makes a naturally beautiful backdrop for cheese, charcuterie, small bites, and more. The rustic finish and smooth edges add a well-worn quality that looks right at home alongside heirloom serveware and décor.
Handcrafted in Beaver, PA from locally-sourced wood, each of our serving boards is as unique as you. Variations in size, shape, grain, and the look of the resin are natural and add to the interest of your piece.
- 100% food safe
- Heat and water-resistant
- Materials: Black walnut & resin
- Finish: Fractionated coconut oil & beeswax
- Size (ranges): 10.5” in length and 9.5” in width
- Made in the USA
What’s In the Box
- Serving board
- Care instructions
Care & Usage
- This serving board is 100% food safe
- We recommend only using it for serving, not cutting
- Keep away from heat sources
- Hand wash with a soft, damp cloth but don’t soak it, dry upright
- Restore and protect periodically with our food-safe Conditioning Oil and Finishing Wax