Sahara - Mixed media resin art - Blue and Gold
Description & Features
Running a length of 3,000 miles, the Sahara Desert is known the world over for its gentle sand dunes and peaceful quiet. Travelers enjoy its unending beauty as long as they have the life-sustaining power of water close by. Bisecting pure white and pale blue halves with highly textured ridges of gold, champagne, and grey, this Siroh & Ivy piece of original, high-end resin art captures the beauty of this truly unique landscape. Grace the walls of your library, study, den, or office with this striking and bold work of art.
- Size: 48 in. x 32 in. x 1.5 in.
- Custom-built canvas
- Resin and pigments
- Edge-to-edge design with painted sides
- Smooth, glossy, mirror-like clear coat
What’s In the Box
- Original painting
- Premium wall mounts
- Care instructions
- Free bonus surprise
- Gently wipe with a soft microfiber cloth and glass cleaner
- Avoid touching with sharp or abrasive objects
- Avoid placing in direct sunlight